I am an adopted mother. I invite you to work with me.
Let me explain to you a little bit about our lives and services to adoptive parents, adoption serving organizations and non profits working with the children living in vulnerable conditions in our world.
You see, the path to our adoption journey opened many doors. There was one unexpected door not so obvious to us when adopting. The doors of a new world: the world of the orphans.
Our Adoption story taught us that we are not all called to adopt but we all can do something for the orphans of the world.
Meet our family, different races, cultures and we are all together though the miracle of adoption. That is the miracle that makes families from orphan’s lives.
Book me as a speaker
My Conference career has taken me to the high government offices in Paraguay, Puerto Rico and Panama, to have a human conversation about ways to have more families involved as volunteers and embracing the orphans in our countries.
I would be honored to be able to share a story that has inspired so many to adopt and many more to get involved in the world of the orphans.
The Conference topics range as follows:
- In the world of the older orphan
- When adoptions fail
- My new blogger friend Caroline is adopting in Russia
- Let’s do some MYTH BUSTER’s right HERE
- Today is my girl’s first birthday! (in faith) She is Asian, I am Latino
- Meeting my boy: Why I felt in love at first sight.
- Between Trips. The waiting that weights
- How is presenting our children to the world.
- Getting home. We are a family. What’s next?
- From Infertility to orphan advocate
Join our movement #LeaveYourMark #DejaTuHuella
We invite people to do something on behalf of the children in Latin-America that are living in conditions poverty, orphans and in vulnerable conditions. I would like to present a different aspect of the adoption story. I live with my husband and our 11 and 12 year old adopted children. They are our inspiration to continue acting on behalf of those who still wait.
- Our advocacy work has taken us to partner with adoption offices in Guatemala.
- Visit orphanages all around Latin America.
- Celebrate the International Day of Commitment to the Orphans in a variety of ways
Buy one of my products.
You can find them all in my store. When you buy our products, you help us bring a smile to many children in Latin America by partnering with deserving organizations that work with them every day. You can send us an email if you would like a bulk order of my book “The miracle of Adoption” at email@example.com
Hire me as a personal coach.
I love one-on-one coaching, but I have limited time available for it. Therefore, I am very selective. I would love to share my personal journey from Infertility to orphan advocate with you, your group or organization. Just contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com I will be happy to talk with you.